Litter Registration can only be completed if Both Sire and Dam are registered
with ADBA. Please apply for Transfer of Ownership before registering your litter.
Click Link for a Printable Litter Registration Form: Litter Application
Register Your Litter Online Now
- The sire and the dam of the litter must be in the current owners’ name in our files before the litter will be registered. You may send in the transfer of ownership at the same time as the litter.
- The sire and dam of the litter must be ADBA registered before the litter will be registered. You may send in the single registration application at the same time as the litter.
- The sire and dam of the litter must have a registered name in our files before the litter will be registered. To do this just send in the original registration certificate with the desired name filled in on the back of the registration certificate along with the retyping fee.
- If the owner of the sire is different from the owner of the litter the owner of the sire must fill out and sign the service certificate on the bottom of the litter application form before the litter will be registered.
- If the owner of the litter is different from the owner of the dam the owner of the dam must sign on the application where indicated by a “*”. This must be signed before the litter will be registered.
- Please remember to register all of your pups on the litter application. If you do not register all the pups in the litter the dogs that were missed will not be able to be registered at any time.
- Please remember that if your litter is over the age of one year you may not register these dogs with the litter application form. You must register them with Single Registration Forms.
FOR HELP WITH COLORS SEE THE “COLOR CHART” IN OUR PHOTO GALLERY!
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Your privacy is important! American Dog Breeders Association Inc. respects your privacy. That means we have never and will never sell, loan, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties.