Litter registration is the the most cost effective way to register dogs and will provide a Bill of Sale and Title for the new owners of the pups.
- The sire and the dam of the litter must be in the current owners’ name in our files before the litter will be registered. Please apply for Transfer of Ownership before registering your litter.
- The sire and dam of the litter must be ADBA registered before the litter will be registered. Please apply for a Single Dog Application before applying for the litter.
- The sire and dam of the litter must have a registered name in our files before the litter will be registered. To do this just send in the original registration certificate with the desired name filled in on the back of the registration certificate along with the retyping fee.
- If the owner of the sire is different from the owner of the litter the owner of the sire must fill out and sign the service certificate on the bottom of the litter application form before the litter will be registered.
- If the owner of the litter is different from the owner of the dam the owner of the dam must sign on the application where indicated by a “*”. This must be signed before the litter will be registered.
- Please remember to register all of your pups on the litter application. If you do not register all the pups in the litter the dogs that were missed will not be able to be registered at any time.
- If your litter is over the age of one year you may not register these dogs with the litter application form. You must register them with the Single Registration Form.
- FOR HELP WITH COLORS SEE THE “COLOR CHART” IN OUR PHOTO GALLERY!
Click Link for a Printable Litter Registration Form: Litter Application
- PRIVACY & SECURITY
Your privacy is important! American Dog Breeders Association Inc. respects your privacy. That means we have never and will never sell, loan, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties.
Web classified with photos$35.00
Advertise in the APBT GazetteStarting at $35.00