Advertise in the APBT Gazette
Starting at $35.00
Once you purchase your ad you will be contacted by email for the required information, pictures and layout descriptions. If your ad is already made up please send it to Tyler@adbadog.com
Full Page 8.5” x 11”
Half page 8.5” x 5.5”
Third Page 5” x 5”
Please contact Tyler Bullock with questions about placing an advertisement. Tyler@adbadog.com
- All dogs advertised in Gazette must be registered with the ADBA. (ADBA registered numbers required and must be included with ad info for all dogs featured in ad.)
- You do not need to be an ADBA registered kennel to run an advertisement in The American Pit Bull Terrier Gazette.
- Any kennel name wished to be used in ad must be registered with the ADBA, and belong to the registered owner listed on file.
- Websites cannot list or link to any pedigree sites that contain titles that are not ADBA show/weight pull titles.
- No Social Media links or @ will be allowed in the ad.
- A hand sketched layout or a reference to a specific ad layout style featured in a previous issue –(indicate volume, issue and page number) to provide advertising department with the basic idea of how you want your ad to look. (Be realistic with information vs. ad size) – If you are unsure of how you want your ad layout, just provide us with the required and basic text information, (who, what, when, where, how, why, etc.) and we will be happy to do the layout for you.
- No Refunds will be given once an ad proof has been completed.
- If you want to make up your own ad you can submit it as a HQ PDF
- Please send clear high quality photos. Photograph your dog off the tether and outside of the kennel. Side view of dogs on leashes look best! We will not print photo’s that do not promote a positive image of the breed.