Advertise in the APBT Gazette
Starting at $15.00
Once you purchase your ad you will be contacted by email for the required information, pictures and layout descriptions. If your ad is already made up please send it to email@example.com
Full Page 8.5” x 11”
Half page 8.5” x 5.5”
Third Page 5” x 5”
Sixth Page 8.5” x 3.2”
Please contact Tyler Bullock for any questions about placing an ad. firstname.lastname@example.org
- All dogs advertised in Gazette must be registered with the ADBA. (ADBA registered numbers required and must be included with ad info for all dogs featured in ad.)
- You do not need to be an ADBA registered kennel to run an advertisement in The American Pit Bull Terrier Gazette. (See Website, Email Addresses & Headings below)
- Any kennel name wished to be used in ad must be registered with the ADBA, and belong to the registered owner listed on file.
- A hand sketched layout or a reference to a specific ad layout style featured in a previous issue –(indicate volume, issue and page number) to provide advertising department with the basic idea of how you want your ad to look. (Be realistic with information vs. ad size) – If you are unsure of how you want your ad layout, just provide us with the required and basic text information, (who, what, when, where, how, why, etc.) and we will be happy to do the layout for you.
- If you want to make up your own ad you can submit it as a HQ PDF
Please use clear photos. Photograph your dog off the tether and outside of the kennel. Side view of dogs on leashes look best!
- Email high quality photos from digital Cameras Or Mail in Original photos of good quality
- Do Not Crop pictures. The layout dept. will automatically crop your photo to subject.