The American Pit Bull Terrier Gazette has been the must have pit bull Magazine for over forty years! Issued quarterly since 1976 this is a best selling magazine exclusively featuring the American Pit Bull Terrier. The Gazette features articles contributed by prominent American Pit Bull Terrier owners and breeders on a regular basis.
On the cover of the Fall 2018 American Pit Bull Terrier Gazette – Volume 43 Issue 1
DAVIS’ “CH” DREAM WREKA”
Our condolences go out to Tony Young and his family during this extremely difficult time. We are sorry for your loss.
Centerfold – 30th Anniversary Ralph Greenwood Memorial
- Interview with Glenn Stubblefield
- A Dog Called “Mellow” – By Gary J. Hammonds
- Leaders of the Future Scholarship: Hunter Jones
- Canine Athletes Conditioning Doctrine – By Andy Seguess
- Are You Prepared
- A Rose by Any Other Name – By Renee Greenwood
- Earn Life – By Gail Fisher
- Managing the Conflict – By Debra Vey Voda Hamilton Esq./Mediator
- Why We Weight Pull – By Lindsay Dugan
- Here Comes the Judge: Terry Kline
- Dog Show Stuff: Just My Opinion – By Joanie Winchester
- Own Animals? What to Do + Not Do – By Carolyn Chan, Esq.
- Show News
- Point Standings
- In Memory
- Ch/Ace Spotlight
- Historical Articles