The American Pit Bull Terrier Gazette has been the must have pit bull Magazine for over forty years! Issued quarterly since 1976 this is a best selling magazine exclusively featuring the American Pit Bull Terrier. The Gazette features articles contributed by prominent American Pit Bull Terrier owners and breeders on a regular basis.
On the cover of the Winter 2018 American Pit Bull Terrier Gazette – Volume 43 Issue 2
L/R – Top: Maurice Carver, Pete Sparks, Howard Heinzl
Center: Earl Tudor, Joe Corvino, Floyd Boudreaux
Bottom right: Bob Wallace
Centerfold – 2018 ADBA World Nationals
- Your Animals and Weather Emergencies
- 10 Things Responsible APBT People Want You to Know
- Interview with Terry de Regt, President, Pit Bull Club Nederland
- Steer Clear of the Porcupine and Skunks, Too!
- Anti-Pit Bull “Active Measures”
- Polarization and Plyometrics
- Nordic Thunder Kennels – A Family Affair
- The 2018 ADBA World Nationals
- Here Comes the Judge, Noel Carrion
- Show Calendar/Top Dog Points
- Europe’s First Ch/Ace
- The Myth of Kennel Blindness
- Show News
- Conformation/Weight Pull Point Standings
- Ch/Ace Spotlight
- Upstreet Butcher Boy
- Historical Articles
Available on Android and Apple Phones, Tablets and PC’s with the Joomag App!