This issue has sold out!
Still available in digital format!
Available on Android and Apple Phones, Tablets and PC’s with the Joomag App!
The American Pit Bull Terrier Gazette has been the must have pit bull Magazine for over forty years! Issued quarterly since 1976 this is a best selling magazine exclusively featuring the American Pit Bull Terrier. The Gazette features articles contributed by prominent American Pit Bull Terrier owners and breeders on a regular basis.
On the cover of Volume 42 Issue 1 of the American Pit Bull Terrier Gazette
ELAM/JO-LU’S “G/C I” HASH”
owner, Mona Watts with her granddaughter, Aubree
- “Watts” Happening? Q & A
- Leaders of the Future Scholarship Winner – Sadie Metcalf
- Dog Show Tips and Tricks By Andy Seguss Canine Athletes
- Only Fools Rush In By Jim Crosby
- Special Things That Are Just Meant to Be By Gary J. Hammonds Catch Dog Enterprises
- In Memory – James E. Wesley, David Patrick “Bull” Hawley and Jack Kelly
- An Ode to the Shameless Dog By Jacki Wakefield-Jones Forbidden Forest Kennels
- Blunt Honesty By Lindsay Biddle www.pitbullblog.com
- Introducing New ADBA Judges
- I Know Your Type By Joanie Winchester Tatonka Kennels
- Portrait of a Dog Couple By Bob Stevens www.pitbullvictory.com
- Seguss’ “Sniper P.O.E.” By Andy Seguss Canine Athletes
- Canine Gut Health (Part 3 of 4) By Nathan Dewsbury
- Frozen Semen Rules & Regs By Albert Ramirez
- Show Calendar
- Show News
- Point Standings
- Ch/Ace Spotlight
- First Conf CH Bred in Poland/Oklahoma Strong – Jamison
- RPOA – 2017 Texas Legislative Report
- Historical Articles